Jul 26th, 2018
Nowadays you can’t go anywhere without hearing about or interacting with voice recognition technology. Kari Ostevik of the Toronto-based Tribal Scale knows: she helped with the voice technology powering both Amazon Echo (i.e., “Alexa”) and Google Home. She provides 5 lessons for working in emerging technology:
- Humility – nobody knows yet so everybody needs to be curious and patient.
- Power of the Pair – Pair programming makes knowledge dissemination fast and seamless.
- Ruthless Prioritization – Tech is changing all the time, so you have to be clear about priorities.
- Test Late – In additional to testing early, with emerging tech, it’s important to have enough of a product to get good feedback.
- Submit Early – Start time-consuming (legal/bureaucratic) processes earlier on.
Accenture | SolutionsIQ’s Howard Sublett hosts at Mile High Agile in Denver, Colorado.
Reach our guest:
The Agile Amped podcast is the shared voice of the Agile community, driven by compelling stories, passionate people, and innovative ideas. Together, we are advancing the impact of business agility.
Podcast library: www.agileamped.com